Friday, October 1, 2010

0 Thank My Lucky Star (Trailer)

While traveling, I met some incredible people in Cape Town. My buddy John, a veteran in the South African film/tv industry, wanted to put his new equipment to work, so I rewrote a story based on the Chip character in the Girl Trouble.

Basically, the character played by Regan Kapp skates his way, happy as a clam, through the zombie apocalypse.

Several more people contributed to, but I will save that story until the movie is finished. I hope you enjoy our trailer!

The music was borrowed from Helms Alee, one of my favorite Seattle bands. They were cool enough to allow me to use a bit from their song "Left Handy Man Handle" from their album Night Terror. If you don't own this album, then you should go buy it now!! Thanks Helms Alee! You guys rule!!


Trailer, Words by Jerry Howard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

SRG | NW Rock and Metal Blog Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates