Wednesday, October 27, 2010

2 To Be Continued.....


So the ominous IT day job currently has my nuts in an unrelenting vice grip. Not only have I had zero time and energy to write for the site but I’ve been pretty much on house arrest over the past couple weeks as well. This equals out to very few shows for me and I’m not one bit happy about it.

All work and no RAWK, makes Nik a dull boy.

Anyways, while the man has me down at the moment, we should be reconvening next week and once again provide stellar coverage of some recent local ass kickery that includes a better late than never REVERB recap with tons of video, Escalator Fest notes and videos, and a recap of the SRG crew’s recent pillage of Easy Street Records on their 22nd birthday. For now, watch this fucking hilarious Himsa video that I forgot existed, but is currently putting a smile on my face.


Words by Nik Christofferson

2 Comments:

  1. Oh no! Sorry to hear about your nuts...seems like there's a lot of that going around these days. I hope you push through it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily! I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel now thankfully :)

    ReplyDelete

 

SRG | NW Rock and Metal Blog Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates