Monday, November 1, 2010

0 Video of the Week #1: Thee Oh Sees - "Warm Slime" at The Crocodile, September 9th, 2010


Between all of us here at Seattle Rock Guy we have well over 500 videos on youtube of various shows we have attended. Needless to say, not all the videos we capture make it up on the site. However we feel that some of them need to be, in one way or another. So to help with this dilema I am going to be doing a “video of the week” segment, that will contain at least one video and a short blurp containing some cool facts about why it is awesome and why you should care.

For the first post I have chosen a video I took at the Crocodile on September 9th of Thee Oh Sees playing the title track off their latest album “Warm Slime”. The awesomeness of Thee Oh Sees is no secret to a lot of people but I chose this video because I also wanted to bring to your attention some of the other rad bands frontman John Dwyer has played in. I have known about Thee Oh Sees for a few years now but it was just recently that I started to research all the other projects Dwyer has been apart of. Such bands as the Coachwhips, Pink and Brown, The Hospitals, and Yikes just to name a few. All of them kick a ton of ass and are definitely worth your time to check out. You can thank me later.


Words, Photo, Video by Palmer Sather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

SRG | NW Rock and Metal Blog Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates