Wednesday, April 6, 2011

0 My Goodness Officially Signs to Sarathan Records


Today, an official press release finally went out with the "not-so secret" news that the Joel Schneider (The Absolute Monarchs) and Ethan Jacobsen otherwise known as Seattle's fiery blues rock duo My Goodness, have been snapped up and signed to a record deal by local label Sarathan Records. This means that Sarathan will be making the much-antipated My Goodness record a reality very soon. So soon in fact that My Goodness will be celebrating both the record deal and the release of their debut this Friday at Rendezvous in Belltown.

The party starts at 10pm and is FREE, but Jewelbox is a tiny place so if you haven't RSVP'd (first 100) on Facebook yet, good luck getting in. After the Whalebones and My Goodness rock for a bit the party will be opened up to the public and will continue with DJ's in both the Jewelbox and the Grotto for the extent of the evening.

It was only a matter of time before this electrifying local rock act caught the ear of a label, and in my opinion was not only a savvy pick up for Sarathan but very much deserved by My Goodness. Kudos to Pearl Jam's Jeff Ament or whoever suggested the band to Jeff Ament for having the cohones to book the band on that big Showbox stage a few weeks ago. I don't think it's a stretch to say that My Goodness are destined to play that size of room almost exclusively in the near future.

Congrats dudes!!

Posted by Nik Christofferson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

SRG | NW Rock and Metal Blog Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates