Wednesday, October 17, 2012

0 NEW MUSIC: Murmurs - "Fly With the Unkindness"


Killer news this week as Ladies Choice Records announced they will be releasing the debut from Seattle punk rockers Murmurs.

Murmurs (featuring members of Transient, Ratbite and so many others) have been on my radar for awhile, and I even got a sneak preview of their demo recordings pre-mix and master some months ago. As you could imagine it was hard to tell how good this band was hearing the songs in that state. It wasn't until I finally caught up with them at this year's Capitol Hill Block Party that I experienced what Murmurs is about. Needless to say I was pretty stoked.  

Murmurs has written some great hook-laden east bay style punk rock jams with an undeniable NW influence, put on a hell of an energetic live show, and I'm very excited to get my hands on a physical release in the near future. For now we can all listen to Murmurs' debut "Fly With the Unkindness" on their bandcamp page.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

SRG | NW Rock and Metal Blog Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates