
The week long period of September 18th-24th is going to be very busy time for the SRG. Not only am I heading to Portland for Musicfest NW and Sunny Day Real Estate on the 18th, rocking at both Seattle Pearl Jam shows on the 21st and 22nd, but now another famous Seattle band has announced they are playing on the 24th. That’s right Alice in Chains make their triumphant return to Seattle and The Moore Theater.
Some bands I just cannot miss without having an overwhelming feeling of guilt, Alice in one of them. Plus with the release of their new record "Black Gives Way to Blue" happening 5 days later, they are surely to play at least a few of the new tracks.Tickets supposedly go on-sale Friday July 31st, but I’ll add more concrete info when I find out.
Tickets go on-sale to the public Friday July 31st through the official Paramount Theater website or here, but there is also a pre-sale starting Thursday July 30th at 10am. Presale codes KISW or stg should unlock your early ticket purchase.
Some bands I just cannot miss without having an overwhelming feeling of guilt, Alice in one of them. Plus with the release of their new record "Black Gives Way to Blue" happening 5 days later, they are surely to play at least a few of the new tracks.
Tickets go on-sale to the public Friday July 31st through the official Paramount Theater website or here, but there is also a pre-sale starting Thursday July 30th at 10am. Presale codes KISW or stg should unlock your early ticket purchase.
Alice in Chains
The Moore Theatre
Thursday September 24, 2009
7:30pm
Thursday September 24, 2009
7:30pm
$25
Check out this rather low-quality but still cool fan filmed video of AIC playing their new song “A Looking in View” for the first time in front of live audience in Detroit back on July 18th.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment