Thursday, March 3, 2011

0 PRINCESS: Live at Rendezvous (Video)

Princess at Rendezvous | Photo by Brittany Bollay

 Jerry Howard shot some killer footage at the SRG Presents: Curse of the North, Princess, Diesto, Vultures 2012 show back on February 18th at Rendezvous. The first vid I want to share is of Princess, who came out just destroying. Such a great set. They really made an impression too because I had more than a few people mention to me over the course of the night about how much they ruled. You don't have to tell me people, I know, I was there.

"Remember to Breathe" is available on the bands bandcamp site and see them March 26th at the Highline as part of the SRG Presents: Rabbits / VAZ extravaganza.

I told you Princess ruled! That is all.



Posted by Nik Christofferson
Video by Jerry Howard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

SRG | NW Rock and Metal Blog Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates