Tuesday, August 14, 2012

0 TOTAL FEST!

Photo by Dagmar Sieglinde

In about 48 hours Mr. Weller, Mr. Ballinger, and myself will be en-route to Missoula, Montana. It's officially Total Fest time!

I'm kicking myself a bit for not making the trek years prior to last, but there's no place to go but forward, and this little excursion was penciled in immediately after Hammerhead's final crushing notes rang out to end last years amazing Total Fest weekend, my first.

This year's line-up is impressive with many notable and familiar NW bands taking part including Sandrider, Lozen, and the mighty Harkonen. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't incredibly stoked to see Torche for the second time this week when they headline on Saturday night in a very small room. Other notables include Minneapolis noise-rockers Buildings, Olympia's Criminal Code and Brokaw Water, Portland's Wizard Rifle, San Fran's Pins of Light, and Oakland's Lecherous Gaze. I'm also eager to check out sets from Walls, Iron Lung, and Olympia's Dream Decay.

Enough with the jibber jabber, here's some tunes to check out, and hopefully we'll see you there!

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

SRG | NW Rock and Metal Blog Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates