The Thermals were one band that I was really excited for on day 2. I had only seen them once before at Sasquatch 2007 and I didn't really remember too much of that performance. I have been hooked on their newest record "Now We Can See" since it was released and was excited to hear those songs live plus their older hits as well. They did not disappoint! The set was chalked full of their perennial favorites like "How We Know" and "Pillar of Salt" plus tons of songs from the new record such as my faves "I Let It Go" and "Now We Can See". They also did a repeat of their much hyped P4K Festival performance by adding a couple covers into the mix including Nirvana's "Sappy" and Green Day's "When I Come Around". Overall, they seemed to be a crowd favorite, a highlight of day 2 for me, and bassist Kathy Foster is pretty easy on the eyes as well.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment