Tuesday, April 19, 2011

0 WATCH OR DIE #16: Rabbits: Live at the Highline


Lower Forms dominates my music collection. It ceremoniously bounced Black Tusk's Taste the Sin and has been holding steady while battling the likes of Red Fang's Murder the Mountains.

Tough battles indeed. It's a good time to be a fan of music.

But to truly understand and appreciate the brilliance of Rabbits, music lovers need to peel themselves off of the couch and head out to see the this band live. Simple truth: these guys don't fuck around.

After witnessing their ferocious set at the SRG show March 26th, I stumbled about the masses in a daze thinking, "RABBITS!"

The barista asks for my order; I reply, "RABBITS!"

A student asks me a question about the significance of Bacon's Rebellion; I reply, "RABBITS!"

RABBITS, RABBITS, RABBITS!!

And to those folks who sat in the back, to you, I just shake my head pondering the only question one could ask after witnessing such lameness mixed with such awesomeness and that is:

"Huh?"

I just don't get it.

RABBITS RULE!!! Go buy their album, but more importantly, go see their live set. You won't be disappointed.



Posted by Jerry Howard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

SRG | NW Rock and Metal Blog Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates