Wednesday, December 14, 2011

0 LIST MANIA: Nik's "Heavy Rotation" Mix - Favorite Songs of 2011


Like we've done the past two years, I've asked a whole bunch of NW music scene friends to contribute year end lists for your enjoyment. The lists will be rolling out over the next couple weeks, so keep your eyes peeled, ears open, and note pads handy.

This first list is from yours truly, and though it may give away most of my list of my favorite releases of 2011 (coming soon), these are tunes that kept me afloat and had me stoked on new music throughout 2011, in no particular order of course. Enjoy!



















...and these (curse thee not (at the very least streaming music) on Bandcamp!










Posted by Nik Christofferson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

SRG | NW Rock and Metal Blog Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates